SURVEY PROJECT MANAGER:
The daily work for this individual would include the following:
– Prepare and review Existing Conditions/Topographic Maps, Survey Plat Maps, Subdivision Plats, ALTA/NPS Survey, Easements, and Property Descriptions.
– Manage daily upload and download of points, review set points to review for compliance with intent.
– Some Field Survey work may be required.
– Assist the engineering department functions.
– Prepare proposals, establish budgets and efficient project timelines.
– Administer contracts and coordinate with other engineers and technicians to complete projects within established budgets and timelines.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Ability to read and understand plans quickly and accurately
– Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
– Experience with Trimble GPS and Robotic surveying equiptment
– Proficient in construction staking-Field and Office
– Proficient with Microsoft office products (Word, Excel)
– Effective communication (oral, written, listening), organization, multi-tasking and problem solving skillsJob Type: Full-time
Experience: 5 years
Benefits: Health Insurance, Profit Sharing, Vacation Time
Wages: Dependent on experience.
Please send resume to email@example.com